Jeff Whitby is a former US Army Green Beret who has experienced a lot of religion and the world. Thanks to his life experience growing up in a small religion in the state of Washington and traveling the globe with Special Forces, he's certainly a life expert.
In this class we talk about:
- Going from shooting a gun to shooting a camera.
- Having especially religious parents.
- Seeing real life effects of not having religion.
- Meeting different groups of people through religion and the Army.
- Sexual scandals within his church.
- Seeing the business side of the church.
- Having parents that practiced the spirituality they preached.
- Being shunned by his church.
- Majoring in Pastoral Theology in college.
- Handling independence for the first time at 18.
- Being drawn to the laid back group in college.
- Discovering music at the age of 24.
- Leaving school early, after three years.
- Joining the Army at 24.
- Traveling to Afghanistan.
- Training Ukrainian and Russian special forces.
- Seeing religions that take total control of people.
- Seeing how poorly women are treated in the Middle East.
- Living a simple life.
Related Link: Losing Friends with Robert Patrick Lewis
Related Link: Coming Home From War with Robert Patrick Lewis
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor! Get 80% off a new domain name with GoDaddy! Use offer code 199MAN