Healthy lifestyles are now increasingly popular, including eating a healthy diet or diet. One row of diets that are currently trending is the raw food diet. Before you practice this type of diet, let’s get more acquainted with the raw food diet.
As the name suggests, a raw food diet is a diet where people who eat it only eat raw foods, or foods that go through a little processing. The recommended cooking temperature limit in this diet is between 40 – 48 degrees Celsius.
In addition, food may not be processed in any way, such as pasteurized (high-temperature heating) or sprayed with pesticides.
This raw food diet theory assumes that the cooking process can destroy nutrients in food, so it is better to eat fresh food. This raw food diet is believed to be healthy for digestion, so food can be more easily absorbed by the body, and help reduce the risk of certain diseases.
What are the Benefits of a Raw Food Diet?
The effectiveness of this diet is actually still under study. However, there are several benefits offered by the raw food diet, namely:
- Reducing the risk of heart disease. Because this diet involves consuming lots of fruits and vegetables, it is considered to help reduce blood pressure and maintain heart health. However, the certainty of the benefits of one raw food diet still needs further investigation.
- Lowers bad cholesterol, because of the low consumption of saturated fats.
- Decreases body mass index, which also means overcoming excess weight.
- This is because food consumed on a raw food diet tends to be low in calories.
- Make skin look fresher.
- Healthy digestion, because the food recommended in this diet is rich in fiber content.
- Increase body metabolism.
Anything List of Food Is?
Below are some types of foods that can be included as a daily menu in the raw food diet:
- All fresh fruits or vegetables, or dried.
- Nuts, wheat, and seeds are raw or soaked in water.
- Fresh juice without added sugar.
- Young coconut water or mineral water.
- Fermented foods, such as Kimchi or Sauerkraut.
- Raw eggs and processed milk, such as yogurt.
- Vegetable milk such as peanut milk or wheat milk.
- Dry meat.
- Organic food that has not been processed, or processed using a temperature of no more than 48 degrees Celsius.
- Seafood includes raw sea fish (such as sushi or sashimi) and seaweed.
- Chocolate made from cocoa or chocolate beans that does not go through the burning process.
Be Careful and Watch This
The benefits offered by this raw food diet might make you interested in trying it. But, don’t be in a hurry. Look carefully and remember, some of these foods may not be safe to consume in raw conditions because they can contain germs or poisons.
Foods that are not recommended to be consumed raw or without processing are red beans, cassava, mushrooms, peas, peas, eggs, meat and milk.
Another risk that also needs to be considered when undergoing this diet is lack of nutrition. Iron, omega-3, protein, vitamin B12, vitamin D, calcium, and selenium intake can be lacking because the types of food consumed in this diet are very limited.
Remember, not all suitable foods become a raw food menu. It is better to treat food before consumption so that it is free from germ contamination. However, still use healthy processing methods, such as boiling or baking. If you have certain health conditions, it is recommended to consult a doctor first before trying the raw food diet.
Heart blockage is a disorder of the heart blood vessels (coronary) which can cause coronary heart disease or better known as deadly heart disease in the world. Recognizing and being aware of symptoms can reduce your risk of having a heart attack.
Heart blockage is generally caused by a buildup of plaque on the walls of the blood vessels of the heart. These blood vessels surround the heart and are tasked with carrying oxygen and various nutrients from the body to the heart.
Plaque or atherosclerosis is generally formed from cholesterol, fat, calcium, metabolic waste, and blood clotting materials called fibrin. Although it can be separated from the walls of blood vessels, this plaque buildup can be carried along with the bloodstream until it gets caught in certain organs such as the brain. Another thing that can happen is the formation of blood clots on the surface of the plaque which is also able to clog arteries until the blood flow is cut off.
High blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, smoking, diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure are some of the conditions that are risk factors for heart blockage. Other risk factors for heart block include age, sex, and a history of this disease in the family.
Symptoms of a heart block
Heart blockage can start at a young age. Plaques will continue to grow and accumulate as you get older. Usually this condition also does not show significant symptoms until the blood vessels really narrow, get blocked, or even break and cause a stroke or heart attack.
The most common symptoms of heart block are chest pain or angina attacks. The chest pain that you feel can be described as severe pressure, a painful sensation, numbness, tightness, chest like squeezing, and very painful. This pain can spread to the left shoulder, arm, neck, jaw and back. Chest pain can also be accompanied by nausea, sweating, and fatigue. Other symptoms that can also be experienced are a rapid or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia), feeling weak and dizzy.
Ischemia or impaired blood flow can occur if blood flow is completely blocked, and this condition can lead to a heart attack. Ischemia can occur when you are eating, exercising, too enthusiastic, or exposed to cold temperatures. If it is really severe, ischemia can also attack when you are in a state of rest.
Controlling several risk factors for heart blockage can also reduce the risk of heart disease. You can make diet changes to reduce cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar, and stop smoking and start exercising regularly. Exercising can keep your body weight within normal limits, so it can reduce the risk of various complications from obesity. Discuss with your doctor about steps to prevent heart block that can be done and adjusted to your body condition.
Weight loss does not always come from what you eat. There are many unexpected causes of obesity.
Body weight generally increases when the body’s calories burned while on the move are less than the calories that come from the food consumed. But besides food, there are many factors that also affect the body’s metabolism and body weight. Get to know these factors.
When you are stressed, your body will become tense and produce a hormone called cortisol. This hormone is the main cause of increased appetite which makes it easy for you to eat any food to calm down.
Lack of sleep
There are several things that make lack of sleep closely related to weight loss, namely:
- When you lack sleep, there is an increase in hormone levels in the body which can increase hunger and appetite.
- Sleeping late makes you more likely to eat snacks at night so that it adds to the heap of calories in the body.
- Sleep deprivation makes you tend to choose any food such as fried foods rather than healthy snacks like fruit.
Take certain drugs
It turns out that taking certain drugs can cause weight loss, such as:
- Antidepressants: depression is one of the causes of weight gain because sufferers prefer to be inactive and stay at home. But unfortunately, drugs to treat depression can cause body weight to increase as well. But there are also some sufferers whose appetite returns because their moods are better and not because of antidepressant side effects.
- Steroids: weight gain due to increased appetite can be a side effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as prednisolone. People who take steroids can also experience changes in certain body parts that store fat such as the stomach and face.
- Other drugs: other drugs can also cause body weight gain, such as drugs to treat migraine, high blood pressure, diabetes, and convulsions. Likewise with antipsychotic drugs commonly used to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Having certain diseases
Some of the following diseases can trigger hormonal changes that can be a cause of obesity, including:
- Hypothyroidism: is a condition when the body does not produce enough thyroid hormone. This condition causes weight gain due to the slowing down of the body’s metabolism.
- Cushing’s syndrome: occurs when the adrenal gland produces too much stress hormones, such as cortisol, or in people who take steroids for the treatment of lupus, arthritis, or asthma. Weight gain can especially be seen on the face, upper back, neck and waist.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): women with this syndrome generally have many small cysts in their reproductive organs. Women in this condition have resistance to hormones that play a role in controlling blood sugar levels (insulin), causing weight gain which is generally centered on the abdomen.
Technology and lifestyle
Lifestyle with all conveniences such as internet access to almost any place can make people sit longer in front of the screen than before. This long-time sitting habit is often combined with the habit of consuming high-calorie snacks that cause weight gain.
Inhaling cigarette smoke makes your heart rate increase 10-20 times more in one minute so that your body burns more calories when you smoke. When someone stops smoking, appetite will increase but this effect will disappear within a few weeks. The benefits of stopping smoking will be far greater than continuing to smoke for fear of being fat.
Extreme diet with the aim of drastically losing weight in a short time is an ineffective way. This method does not train the body to burn large amounts of calories in the long run. As a result, the food you consume will not burn completely and the impact of body weight will rise again quickly.
Reducing the risk of gaining weight
Even though it is more difficult to detect, the causes of obesity can still be managed in the following ways:
- Good sleep patterns. Get used to having enough hours of sleep, and start sleeping and waking up at the same hour every day. Use the bedroom only for sleep and sexual activity.
- Ask your doctor before stopping taking certain drugs. If you have experienced weight gain because of taking the drug, you should consult your doctor before deciding to stop using it. You can also ask for alternative treatments that do not risk increasing body weight.
- Active moves. Whether because of drug consumption or because of health conditions, an increase in body weight is generally caused by a decrease in the body’s metabolic conditions. Moving actively every day, such as walking up stairs, is a simple way to maintain fitness. With regular exercise, a person’s mood will be better so far from excessive stress and depression.
- Understanding fluid buildup due to drug consumption. Weight gain due to consumption of certain drugs is sometimes only caused by fluid buildup. Increased weight because this condition is not permanent and can immediately disappear after the period of drug consumption. During these times, you are advised to adopt a low-salt diet.
The main heart function is pumping blood throughout the body. As a means of transportation in the body, blood is responsible for carrying nutrients and oxygen needed by the body’s organs, while transporting waste substances. The heart and blood vessels form the cardiovascular system to ensure our survival.
A normal and healthy heart is supported by strong muscle tissue and works well in pumping blood. The heart beats continuously in pumping blood, capable of flowing more than 14,000 liters of blood per day.
The human heart, which is almost the size of a fist, is divided into four parts, right and left, and the right and left chambers. Each room of the heart is separated by a layer of wall called the septum.
Blood is pumped through these parts. To ensure the flow of blood flow, there are valves that can open and close. All these valves are responsible for keeping blood flowing in the right direction. There are four valves in the heart, namely:
The mitral valve, located between the left porch and the left ventricle. This valve normally has two valve leaves, hence it is also called a bicuspid valve.
The aortic valve, located between the left ventricle and the aorta or pulse.
The tricuspid valve is between the right foyer and the right chamber, and has three valve leaves.
The pulmonary valve, located between the right chamber and the pulmonary artery.
Heart Function Based on the Parts
Each part of the heart anatomy has its own function. Next is the explanation in more detail.
Inside the right porch is dirty blood. Dirty blood is oxygen-poor blood, entering the right porch through the superior and inferior vena cava. From the right porch, blood is pumped into the right chamber. In the fetal heart, there is a hole in the right foyer to allow blood to flow directly to the left foyer. This is important for fetal circulation, because the lungs of the fetus have not been able to work, so the fetus will take clean oxygen-rich blood directly from the mother. After birth, the baby’s lungs expand and begin to function. The hole will be closed and make a boundary between the right and left porch.
This is the part that is responsible for pumping dirty blood into the lungs so that carbon dioxide can be exchanged with oxygen through the breathing process. The booth is under the right porch and next to the left booth.
Dirty blood flowing through the right foyer will pass through the tricuspid valve to arrive at the right ventricle. This blood is then pumped towards the lungs through the pulmonary valve and runs through the pulmonary artery.
If this part of the heart is not functioning properly, so that it can no longer pump efficiently, you can experience right heart failure.
This section is responsible for receiving clean blood from the lungs. Clean blood is oxygenated blood. Clean blood enters the left foyer through a vein or pulmonary vein. This blood is then pumped into the left ventricle through the mitral valve.
The left ventricle of the heart is located under the left porch and separated by the mitral valve. The left ventricle is the thickest part of the heart and is responsible for pumping clean blood throughout the body. The condition of high blood pressure can cause the left ventricular muscle to enlarge and harden, because of the increased workload of the left ventricle in pumping blood. If this happens continuously, the function of the left ventricle in pumping blood throughout the body can be disrupted.
Thus the importance of heart function, it is fitting that we protect it by adopting a healthy lifestyle, including eating lots of vegetables and fruits, exercising regularly, and especially not smoking. If you experience interference with heart function, immediately consult a doctor to get treatment.
I began to think. To become an administrative scrivener
The factor that tends to be all in the weight that needs to improve style is that it is a factor that is spending daily life that is likely to become overweight in mothers and children.
The use of disturbing fat is important to increase the rate of metabolism, but lifestyle also affects the basal metabolism.
Changing to a body that performs everyday metabolism that makes life vigorously utilizing measures to turn discipline into a healthy one, such as time to wake up, bedtime, and timing settings to eat rice without excessive slimming measures Is possible.
Conversely, inequality and unregulated everyday invites deterioration of metabolism, so even if you adopt a good slimmer strategy, it will be less effective to improve your body shape.
I think that reviewing everyday habits by self-management is a serious point to continue to defend the fitness weight that was downed by diet activities while struggling.
Why do not you end it to make the style called midnight snacks correct for lifestyle discipline?
Acting late at night and taking in food at midnight is a factor that weakens metabolism even though Japanese are in the process of transitioning to night type.
Means of booking everyday activities such as slimming notes writing may be suitable for those who tend to be unable to do as much as they thought even though there is a will of change exist.
A weight loss measure that can calmly see the style and condition that I did not notice until now can be said to keep a diary.
In the case of adults who have work in the ordinary way, please think that there will be no such thing as falling into the prescribed judgment. It is almost 100% that part-time jobs and part-time workers do not have to be regular employees and will execute loans on the same day without delay.
In other words, interest-free is that interest does not occur even if you borrow money. Although the name is non interested cashing, it is obvious that it is natural, but do not misunderstood because it will not be a profit without interest as much as 1 yen to the one past the deadline.
In cases where you are considering applying for cashing applications, it seems that most people would like you to have funding prepared immediately. The cashing on the same day that we finance with 1 second in review time is popular today.
Those who understand the structure and outline of popular immediate cashing in a large number of people understand properly, how to be cached in the case of procedure wishes, those who know the specific point There is not much.
In handling a card loan preparing a point benefit, it is necessary to issue it so that points can be earned to the card user and use the points issued for the necessary payment fee for the loaned card loan I can see some places.
In recent years, if you apply as a preliminary survey via the Internet from anywhere, it seems that it seems to be able to see the way of caching incorporating the system which can give out the examination result about your desired caching speedily and it is quite useful.
When applying for a new cashing, you can not stop being called from a cashing company to a company or shop. In general, it is said to be “enrollment confirmation”, but since you want to check whether you are really working for the company or shop etc. entered in the application form, you are using the telephone to check the site you are working on That is why.
Depending on the company, it is defined finely with the feeling that it is limited when the prescribed procedure is completed by the designated time of the day. If you need loans by the same day loan surely, please be aware of the last time you apply.
The examination necessary for the application is made by checking the credit information of the principal by using the credit information agency which the cashing company possesses the enormous information participating for securing the information and investigating whether there is an accident etc It is. If you want cash to use funds, you must go through the examination by all means.
I do not remember the difficult things a little, so if you are interested in asking each one to investigate, Among them, it seems that symptoms of intoxication of cats by tea tree oil have been confirmed. Also it seems that things containing citrus fruits are not very good.
However, it seems that such information is still uncertain.
Recently, many people are sensitive to odor and scent, products using various incense such as deodorant, fragrance, deodorant are on the market.
Maybe there are cats in it with poisonous ingredients.
Since then, when buying deodorants and fragrances etc, I carefully looked at the ingredient table and began to buy it.
Even now that medical care has developed, there are many things that are not known due to the disease of dogs and cats.
Many owners who lost without knowing the cause are many.
Although it may be understood in the future of medical care in the future, I would like to exclude more danger with the feeling of protecting my family more than the owner’s responsibility as far as I can understand.
If someone who likes aromatherapy is the owner of a cat, we recommend using it by all means in a room without a cat.