Mark DeCarlo [Twitter] was a fat kid in Chicago who was really motivated to lose weight. The goal was... sex. (Spoiler: Achieved!) You might know Mark as a TV host, actor, or comedian. He hosted over 500 episodes of the gameshow Studs in the '90s, has appeared on shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm, and done voice roles on Jimmy Neutron and Family Guy. His fun podcast A Fork On The Road is another great podcast on the Sideshow Network.
In this class we talk about:
- Finding motivation to lose weight
- Losing his spleen in an accident during high school
- How weight loss raised his confidence
- Finding fun exercise that you love (hockey, in Mark's case)
- Losing 70 pounds in high school
- Learning how to eat differently
- Having a healthy yet passionate relationship for food
- Finding health vs. finding just weight loss
- Eating like a king in Italy without gaining weight
- Keeping your eye on the prize (sex)
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website with Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL10
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.