Andy Wood is a stand-up comic who also runs Portland's Bridgetown Comedy Festival and the LA Podcast Festival. He also hosts the podcast Probably Science. Andy is a guy who has been at the place and time to be part of two major economic booms: the dot com boom and the early 2000's housing boom. It turns out those booms were bubbles and they burst.... on Andy.
In this class we talk about:
- The lavish excess of San Francisco's dot com boom.
- The bursting housing bubble and the mortgage crisis.
- Owning multiple homes and being a landlord.
- A housing lawsuit.
- Being a victim of a Nigerian scammer.
- How these bursting bubbles lead him to comedy.
- How he almost died in 9/11.
- The suicide of a business associate.
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website with Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL10
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.