Thanks to everyone who checked out Jordan Harbinger's amazing stories on Class #2 "I Was Kidnapped... Twice!" Here's some of the usual stuff that Jordan talked about
- Kidnapping advice: If you are being held against your will, fight against going to a secondary location. "The place where no one can hear you scream."
- Knowing the local language helps.
- Having some self-defense skills can give you an advantage.
- The police in another country may play by very different rules than they do where you're from.
- Come up with an edge. (At one point, Jordan pretended he was sleeping.)
- "You live and die by your people skills."
- A friend with a big mouth can get you in a whole lot of trouble.