Thanks so much to everyone for checking out Man School's (thus far) most downloaded episode, I Thought I Was Gay with Randy Wang.
- Losing weight is a great way to gain some self confidence and that gave him some clarity on his other issues.
- Sometimes easy hook-ups aren't always where it's at if they come with regret and shame.
- Sex is not always a cure for loneliness. Sometimes it made Randy lonelier.
- Despite criticism for coming out, Randy owned it.
- Being honest with friends and family can often get you more support from them.
- Listen to your heart. Especially when it comes to trying to figure out who you are.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!