Talked cancer again this week with another young comedian. Class #1 was on brain cancer with Bryan Bishop and this week was on testicular cancer with Sean Green.
- Get it looked at... even if you don’t have health insurance. There are programs out there for people who can't afford things. You just have to find them.
- Don’t let a lack of resources get you down. Sean rode his bike to the hospital.
- Lean on your support system. The people who love you, want to help you.
- Try to find the funny in your situation. And, you don't need to be a comic to do it.
- Seriously... get your balls checked out if something's feeling different.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!