Prior to Man School I had a podcast called The Gentlemen's Club from 2009 to 2012. It did fairly well but the great thing is that the very first month of Man School saw more listeners than any month of The Gentlemen's Club! So, thank you. And thanks for listening to James Kurien chat about his NASA Dream Job.
- Don't give up on your dream. It should take some time because it's not supposed to be easy and quick.
- Appreciate your co-workers. James' dream job feels more like one because of the great group he works with on the Mars Rover at JPL.
- When in doubt find some inspiring music.
- Self-esteem needs to be worked on. If you don't have the confidence you can fake it 'til you make it. Just pretend. No one else will know.
- Meeting William Shatner is cool. Very cool.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!