Welcome to Man School's sixth class! Comedian Mike Schmidt from The 40 Year Old Boy podcast stops by to talk about violence, fighting, anger, and rage. He's got a lot of experience with all of those but he just doesn't want to be that way anymore.
In this class we talk about:
- Being raised without a father.
- The first time he beat up his older brother.
- Being big but only 11 in 8th grade.
- The first person he ever punched in the face.
- Fighting in school as a kid.
- The source of anger.
- Dreaming of fighting and sometimes winning in those dreams.
- Being a bouncer at concerts and clubs.
- Earning respect as a bouncer.
- Choking a man out in front of the House of Blues.
- The gun incident that caused him to quit bouncing.
- Losing it and beating up a car in Hollywood.
- Rage blackouts.
- Not wanting to fight anymore.
Want to contribute to the show? Call the voicemail for Listener Life Moments!
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.