The first two-parter Man School featured two comedians who have both performed all over the Middle East. Ahmed Ahmed and Sam Tripoli share their experiences of performing in lands with different rules and even in actual war zones.
- Try and enjoy what's different about new places.
- Learn a little about where you're going first.
- In doubt? Ask a local.
- Know that misunderstandings are going to happen.
- Be open minded!
- Having an open heart helps.
- When you're trying to be of service, it's easier to walk through fear.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!