Lewis Howes has to be the best at everything. In this class the marketing guru talks about the blessings and curses of his natural drive.
- Ask for helping is important. Lewis found success aided by various mentors and coaches.
- Small progress -- inch by inch -- leads to big progress.
- Setting goals. It's important to have something to work towards
- Understand that sometimes your strengths contain their own weaknesses.
- If you think a headbutt may be coming on the basketball court... duck!
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!