Thanks to everyone who caught class #15 "I Work For My Favorite Band" with Daniel 'Brat' Barassi from Depeche Mode. There's a lot to be said about what difficulties lie in achievement. Listen to the episode and find out more...
- When you're working with people you look up to, try and keep it professional.
- Respect your employer's privacy. It'll make you feel good too.
- Work hard and work creatively during slow times.
- If you have your dream job it still means you have work really hard. Just having it isn't enough.
- Don't bore the band about random B-side releases from 1985... especially while they're eating.
Related Links: More Takeaway Blogs.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!