This week's class is Living With Disease featuring my friend Bill Cleveland. He has battled Hepatitis C since before doctors even knew what to call it. Now, he could use a new liver.
- Meditation is important. Especially when you have nowhere to go but up.
- Don't believe what your head tells you. Sometimes you shouldn't listen to you.
- The problems of your past can be used to help people with their problems today.
- Just because you've made mistakes in the past doesn't mean that you have to repeat them.
- Asking for help is important. For Bill he's sought help from other men with Hepatitis C, spiritual advisers, and his own wife.
Related Links: More Takeaway Blogs.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!