Recently I've been a guest on some great podcasts. So, if you have some extra time in your day... might I recommend:
- I visited the great screenwriting teacher Pilar Alessandra on her show, On The Page. We talk about writing comedy, sitcoms, and all sorts of fun Hollywood stuff. [iTunes] [MP3]
- I stopped over to Zane Lamprey’s bar/studio to guest on The Zane Lamprey Show. We talk about penguins and I get to apologize to being a dick to him in 2006. You would know him from Three Sheets and Drinking Made Easy fame.
- I was on Jordan Harbinger’s Pickup Podcast to talk about all of our adventures going speed-dating. Helpful for single guys!
- Talking about podcasting, meeting my heroes, geek stuff, writing tips, and more on The Geek Generation with Rob Logan.
- A full list of my podcast guest appearances can be found on CalebBacon.com.
- I did a Q+A about podcasting on the LibSyn podcast blog.
- Co-wrote an article with Jordan Harbinger over on MadeMan.com about our experiences at speed-dating.
- Six Reasons To Quit Your Podcast by me.
Related Link: More Man School News.