Download The MP3 File (Length: 30:36 -- 22 MB)
Paul Samuel Dolman was a 40something year-old guy who was lost in life. So, he moved back in with mom and dad. Luckily for him, his parents were on the very peaceful island of Martha's Vineyard, off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Having downsized his life and closed his business, Paul was looking for answers and looking for purpose. The road through his midlife crisis began with TV legend Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) who picked up a hitchhiking Paul on the island.
In this class we talk about:
- Paul's new book Hitchiking with Larry David.
- His adventures with inspirational people on Martha's Vineyard that summer.
- How he found purpose for his life.
- How he got through a relationship with The Miracle.
- Why he had a midlife crisis.
- Getting through fear to find a better life.
- Meditation and getting quiet to find answers.
- Making the most of your time on this planet.
- Closing his business and getting rid of his clients.
- Living with your parents when you're in your 40s.
- Are all hitchhiking dangerous serial killers?
- An unexpected friendship with a surprisingly friendly and deep Larry David.
- What Paul needs to make him happy today.
- Finding answers in Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth book.
Support our sponsor and shave your face easier, cheaper: DollarShaveClub.com/caleb
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.