Jamie Reidy is an author and former Viagra salesman. Now 43, he's worked his way into a great writing career that included one very successful book. However, he wasted his 20s and wishes he didn't.
Hard Sell -- Jamie's book about his years in the boner pill business -- was made into the film Love And Other Drugs which starred Jake Gylenhaal and Anne Hathaway. But prior to that success he just talked a big game and took little-to-no action. This was a class that I really related to.
His new book is: A Walk's As Good As A Hit: Advice/Threats from My Old Man. Check it out!
In this class we talk about:
- The disappointment that comes from wasting your 20s.
- Being one of the worst Viagra salesman in the country. Then becoming one of the top sellers.
- Spending a few years in the Army and being lazy while living in Tokyo (home to many Brazilian models.)
- What it's like to have your book made into a major motion picture.
- Dining with Jake Gyllenhaal, Natalie Portman, and Oliver Platt.
- Coming from a good family but throwing away some of those ethics and values.
- Having to learn life lessons later than many people.
- The advantages of Viagra compared to Cialis.
- Getting fired from the drug company Eli Lilly.
- Being black-balled from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Puking on Viagra.
- Malcolm Gladwell's 10,000 hour theory.
Support our sponsor and shave your face easier, cheaper: DollarShaveClub.com/caleb
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.