David Nussbaum aka The Nuzzy on Twitter. He's worked in the radio business for a long time on the sales side but he can also be found behind the microphone on Decently Funny with Nuzzy and The Guy. I was their most recent guest which you can find on iTunes or here. David is recently divorced after a year of marriage and we chat about his recent one year marriage.
In this class we talk about:
- Meeting a woman on J-Date and that leading to love and dating.
- A very honest first date.
- Moving with her from Los Angeles to New York and then back to Los Angeles.
- A romantic engagement at the Arc de Tromphe in Paris, France.
- What it's like to fail at a marriage.
- Giving up during marriage counseling.
- Getting distracted by celebrities and reality stars in Hollywood and how that pulled him away from being a husband.
- How getting distracted by doing a podcast affected his marriage.
- Getting the engagement ring back.
- Finding a new girlfriend after the marriage went bad.
- The one year anniversary dinner that was a going away dinner for each other.
- Feelings of regret from neglecting the wife, the relationship, and duties as a husband.
Support our sponsor and shave your face easier, cheaper: DollarShaveClub.com/caleb
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.