Jamie Reidy is an author and former Viagra salesman. Now 43, he's
worked his way into a great writing career that included one very
successful book. However, he wasted his 20s and wishes he didn't.
- Use things that seem like negatives -- i.e. disappointment and not having any money -- and use them as positive motivators.
- Sometimes it's a good idea to take some risks.
- Follow your dream! Somehow...
- Use success as a motivator to move forward on your path.
- If you are going to be in the pill business... the boner-pill business is a good one!
Related Links: More Takeaway Blogs.
On Twitter? Use #ManSchool to say you're listening to the show!