In this class we talk about:
- Being inspired to be a Green Beret.
- The type of thinking required to be Special Forces.
- Robert's path to the military and 9-11 motivation.
- His military family.
- The difference between Green Berets and the rest of the military.
- Robert's Green Beret "all star" team.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) acquired over there .
- Helping out with medical services in Africa (especially Niger.)
- The mindset required to be a Green Beret.
- Serving in Iraq.
- Serving in Afghanistan.
- Coming home to nobody. And spending time in the darkness.
- The importance of finding someone to talk to.
- Having a supporting wife.
- The day-to-day difficulties of coming back.
- Getting help for PTSD for Veterans.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.