Jake Fogelnest is a radio personality/comedian/writer who gets open about his history of relationships. From an intoxicated teenager with his own show on MTV to a sober 34 year-old, Jake gets honest about his romantic and dating life.
You might know him from his podcast, The Fogelnest Files, or being seen on VH1, or his MTV talkshow from the '90s, Squirt TV.
In this class we talk about:
- Jake's dominatrix girlfriend who he dated when he was 15 and she was 22.
- Dropping out of high school.
- Being happy today at 34.
- Being -- and not being -- present and available in relationships.
- Getting sober as a teenager at 17. Then relapse. Then getting sober again in his 20s.
- The "nice girl" he dated at 18/19 when he was very career focused.
- Dealing with unrequited love for best friend.
- Relationships and alcoholism.
- Being a self-centered person.
- Not wanting kids or marriage.
- Divorced parents being a relationship model.
- The family concept.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.