Chris Mancini is an author, comedian, one of the fine folks who puts on the LA Podcast Festival, and co-host of the Comedy Film Nerds with Graham Elwood. He's also a father of an eight year-old girl and five year-old boy. His book Pacify Me: A Handbook for the Freaked-Out New Dad seems to be the one out there for the clueless future father.
In this class we talk about:
- Having a boy and a girl with his long-time wife.
- Waiting for the right time to have a baby.
- Having a toddler and then getting pregnant again.
- Lack of sleep with having kids.
- Finding school for your kids.
- Getting pregnant and ovulation kits.
- Having sex for procreation vs pleasure.
- Anti-depressants and sex.
- Biggest fears of parenthood.
- The strain that kids puts on a marriage.
- Going from being a son to becoming a dad.
- The cost on having children.
- How to save money on raising children.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.