Fred Stoller is an actor and comedian who has had a life-long struggle with confidence. He's best known for being a character actor who plays awkward people with not a lot of confidence. You've seen him on shows like "Seinfeld" and "Everybody Loves Raymond." His new book is Maybe We'll Have You Back: The Life of a Perennial TV Guest Star and confidence definitely pops up in there.
In this class we talk about:
- Learning to trust your feelings and emotions.
- Using friends for feedback -- both positively and negatively.
- Growing up without a father.
- Growing up with a mother who was very mean and critical.
- Learning to date women while having low self-esteem.
- Tools for dealing with social anxiety.
- Finding the strength to break through fear and write a book.
- Staying vigilant in fighting confidence issues.
Support our sponsor -- register or transfer domain names for only $1.99 with Go Daddy!
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.