Download: The MP3 File (Length: 51m -- 37 MB)
Graham Elwood [Twitter] is a comic, co-host of The Comedy Film Nerds, and filmmaker who comes from divorce and he, himself, has been divorced. He's also has a Kickstarter for Ear Buds, a film about podcasting, that he's trying to put together. It could use all of our support because I really want to watch it!
In this class we talk about:
- Growing up the youngest of four kids in Madison, Wisconsin.
- His parents divorce at age 9. Then moving with his mother to Illinois.
- Playing high school football to deal with anger.
- Visiting his father back in Wisconsin.
- His parents both getting remarried when he was about 12.
- His love for his late stepmother.
- Fear of surprises in life.
- Getting engaged and then married to a woman from Brazil.
- The troubles that come when importing for love.
- Long distance relationships.
- Immigration fees, paperwork, and such legal difficulties.
- Making career changes while loved.
- Being Brazilian -- yet not Hispanic -- in Los Angeles.
- What he would have done different.
- Amazing suggestions for what to do before you get married.
- Dating after divorce.
Related Link: Chris Mancini on Man School
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website with Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL1