Download: The MP3 File (Length: 41m -- 30 MB)
Austin Aries [Twitter] is a pro wrestling who currently rassles for the TNA organization. He can be seen on TNA Impact Wrestling every Thursday on Spike TV! In fact, next week, they have a big event on January 16th on Spike. Austin is a muscular athlete who doesn't eat meat. This former carnivore -- turned vegetarian -- is now a vegan. In fact, he is The Spectacular Vascular Vegan.
In this class we talk about:
- Growing up around a farm in Wisconsin.
- Getting educated about food.
- Playing college baseball as a pitcher.
- The influence of "Forks Over Knives."
- Giving up meat entirely and sticking to it.
- Living according to principles discovered in adulthood.
- Wearing leather wrestling boots.
- Every day decisions for long-term health.
- Gaining muscle with non-animal based proteins.
- Rising the ranks of the pro wrestling world.
- Life on the road.
- Being ribbed by his peers.
- The joys of vegan cooking.
- Replacing regular food for the vegan versions.
- Seeing slaughterhouses.
- His surprising view on animals.
- Wandering the world until he knew he had to be a wrestler.
- How a dream job turns into a real job.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website with Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL1