Download: The MP3 File (Length: 46m -- 33 MB)
In this class we talk about:
- Dealing with a father’s suicide.
- Dealing with a schizophrenic brother.
- Dealing with a mother’s death due to cancer.
- Having a mother that was born in Germany during World War II.
- Having parents who did not tell you about things whether it was previous marriages or feelings.
- Having a name that is hard for people to pronounce.
- Using movies and television as a way to escape family problems.
- Having your father not wanting to talk to your mother after divorcing.
- Bad parenting moves.
- Going to suburban schools in Wisconsin.
- Creating your very first stand up comedy routine.
- Dealing with police during a crisis.
- Finding humor in a bad situation.
- Not having a support system during hard times.
- Not collapsing emotionally for the sake of others collapsing.
- Having memories not related to your family
- Moving to Germany.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website w/ Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL