Download: The MP3 File (Length: 44m -- 31 MB)
James Ellroy is one of America's finest novelists. Some of his 19 books include: LA Conflidential, White Jazz, American Tabloid, Shakedown, and the Black Dahlia. His latest novel, Perfidia, comes out in September and is available for pre-order now. James is a man whose live has full of notable love and passion.
In this class we talk about:
- The complete list of Ellroy’s work.
- Love of Beethoven’s music and identifying with him.
- His first music appreciation class.
- Writing a book about the unsolved murder of his mother.
- Being a sex crazed teenager.
- Being obsessed with your mother.
- Having the choice to live with either your mother or your father.
- Being divorced twice and having no children of his one.
- Living in an imaginative life.
- Training to be a novelist.
- Having conversations with women who were strangers.
- Having a heartbreaking conversation with someone who dialed the wrong number.
- Having parents that had a rocky relationship with each other.
- Having a father who was all talk.
- Having very few of happy memories with his parents.
- Staying healthy and fit in your sixties.
- Early forms of pornography in the 1970s.
- Wanting to save porn actresses on the screen.
- Having a connection with women other than physical connection.
- Begging for love, attention, and commitment.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website w/ Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL