Download: The MP3 File (Length: 32m -- 22 MB)
Mike Dawson [Twitter] is the voice of The Adam Carolla Show. He also hosts his own podcast, Front of House, where he interviews musicians and then lets them play a few tunes. He's also considered a polarizing personality and many think he's an asshole.
In this class we talk about:
- Taking his great voice with him everywhere he goes.
- Being a North California hippie guy.
- Growing up in Concord, California.
- Living a sheltered, Catholic school life.
- Going to multiple colleges.
- Defending his degree from UC-Santa Barbara.
- Winning people over with charm.
- Having social advantages.
- Getting into the highly dysfunctional radio business.
- Being in charge of radio stations.
- Working the shitty jobs in radio.
- Not making millions but, being happy.
- Balancing partying and work.
- Helping out interns who deserve a break.
- Staying off the radar on The Adam Carolla Show.
- Being short tempered.
- Discovering that he wanted to be a radio DJ.
- Studying his father’s mean face.
- Liking yourself.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor -- 10% off of your great new website w/ Squarespace! Promo Code: MANSCHOOL