Download: The MP3 File (Length: 51m -- 34 MB)
Alan Cox was on the TLC reality show 90 Day Fiance which featured the engagement and marriage to his Brazilian bride Kirlyam. There international story one not to miss (whether or not you saw the show.)
In this class we talk about:
- Having a unique romance.
- How many people actually have international relationships.
- Not meeting his Brazilian wife online.
- Being a Mormon missionary.
- Going to Brazil for his mission assignment.
- Not being able to date while being a missionary.
- The gorgeous, exotic, and friendly women of Brazil.
- Meeting his wife but not immediately dating her.
- Visiting Brazil after being a missionary.
- Reconnecting with his now-wife via social media.
- Making sure that she was his true eternal companion.
- Not being able to ignore romantic feelings.
- Thinking that it was illogical to be in this long-distance relationship.
- Having supportive family and friends.
- The troubles of getting a K1 fiance visa.
- Dating for four months before he knew he wanted to marry her.
- Planning a proposal that she knew was coming.
- Having a K1 fiancé visa that is only good for 90 days.
- Living in the United States vs. Brazil.
- Being found by TLC for the reality show “90 Day Fiance.”
- Being followed by cameras and microphones for three months.
- Training himself to ignore the cameras.
- Planning a wedding in only one month.
- Having to wait a long time for visas to go through.
- The pressure of trying to make his wife feel at home.
- Not being nervous at his wedding.
- Doing the little things to make his relationship work and keep the spark alive.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor! Get 32% off of purchases with GoDaddy! User offer code MAN32