Download: The MP3 File (Length: 16m -- 12 MB)
Steve Belanger [Twitter] got that call no parent ever wants. It was his son's school and they said that Steve's three year-old had a seizure. Last time, on Man School, Steve talked about quitting his job to follow his dreams.
In this Extra Credit we talk about:
- Being a father of two boys.
- Getting the worst phone call for a parent and the initial shock.
- Not calling his wife right away.
- Having to worry about his oldest son as well.
- Seeing all the school staff crying and having to wait for the EMT.
- The entire event happening in fast motion.
- Finally calling his wife.
- His son having a febrile seizure.
- Thinking about what could have happened and bawling like a little girl.
- Crying in a lottery store.
- His son now being the picture of health.