Download: The MP3 File (Length: 54m -- 39 MB)
In this class we talk about:
- Going back and forth about liking marriage.
- Having TV star, Busy Phillips, play his wife in his movie.
- A boring adult dinner party.
- Knowing he's the jerk of the group.
- Looking like and idiot in front of 20 year olds.
- Having two kids.
- Being recently diagnosed as Bi-Polar.
- Being suicidal.
- Getting on medication.
- Needing adventure in his life.
- Being the odd one out of his group of friends.
- Keeping his kids happy.
- Being married for ten years and counting.
- Being lost and self hating.
- Losing his confidence in Los Angeles.
- Constantly doubting himself.
- Having time off while his wife works.
- Finding a stay at home dad role.
- Shooting a hot tub sex scene.
- Married sex with his wife.
- Taking things personally.
- Liking to be alone.
- Not being good under pressure.
- Having an urge to not be in the family.
- Having to be around his wife's friends.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor! Get 80% off a new domain name with GoDaddy! Use offer code 199MAN