Download: The MP3 File (Length: 44m -- 32 MB)
Robert Greene [Twitter] is a multiple time New York Times Best Selling Author. He's best known for his books The 48 Laws of Powers, Mastery, The Art of Seduction, and The 50th Law. In addition to writing about these various principles, he's also applied them to his own life.
In this class we talk about:
- Dealing with the publishing world.
- Terrible marketing campaigns.
- Writing with a partner.
- Having his book popular with world leaders, hip hop stars, and in prison.
- Being contacted by people from all walks of life.
- Helping an actress with her craft.
- Siding and working with the underdogs.
- Helping an NBA player with dealing with their management.
- Learning about the sharks in the music industry.
- His new book "The Laws of Human Nature."
- How humans are charged by emotions.
- Being a freelancer and being needed.
- How to keep his publishers dependent on him.
- Living in Paris fresh out of college and seeing models everyday.
- Becoming friends with a guy who was awesome at seduction.
- Being too nice to girls.
- Seduction being about more than just sex.
- Meeting 50 Cent -- being intimidated by him & intimidating 50 Cent.
- The ultimate forms of power.
- Nearly having a book cancelled.
- Living what he was writing about.
- How he would write a book with Bill Clinton.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor! Get 32% off of purchases with GoDaddy! User offer code MAN32