Download: The MP3 File (Length: 47m -- 35 MB)
In this class we talk about:
- Donating his kidney to his brother
- The great amount of medical tests that were done prior to surgery.
- The procedure being nothing more than an "inconvenience".
- No medical complications.
- His brother's excellent health today.
- The dark side of comedy.
- Personal depression.
- His Facebook post about Robin Williams.
- Not trading the darkness for the funny.
- The life of a comedian.
- Watching the fame of other people.
- Fear of success.
- How the lows stays longer than the highs.
- How the stage is his comfort zone
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor! Get 80% off a new domain name with GoDaddy! Use offer code 199MAN