Download: The MP3 File (Length: 37m -- 26 MB)
Dale Thomas Vaughn [Twitter] spent six weeks walking across Spain and France, doing the famed Camino de Santiago. He's a podcaster, Editor at the Good Men Project, and does lots of great work with men.
In this class we talk about:
- Texan stereotypes.
- Doing the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage in Spain.
- Walking through France and Spain over six weeks.
- Working as a speech writer for a Member of Parliament in London.
- How it pays to be precocious when looking for a job.
- Speaking out against sexual abuse.
- Doing a 100 mile walk in four days through Scotland solo.
- Doing the trails too fast.
- Dealing with blisters.
- Having his Camino family.
- Having questions he was looking for.
- Moments of clarity.
- Working on his inner world.
- Having some love connections.
- Staying in monasteries.
- The feeling of completion and a new perspective.
- Wanting to see life and death.
- The Running of The Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
Man School is a proud part of the Sideshow Network.
Support our sponsor! Get 80% off a new domain name with GoDaddy! Use offer code 199MAN